To Raider13:
On behalf of all people from Norton or Alumni of John I Burton please shut up. You are acting beyond ridiculous with all this jabber jawing.
Thanks in advance
All of Norton
Man your toliet must be glad for a rest, because all your Sh1t has been comin out your mouth on this forum.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
To Raider13:
On behalf of all people from Norton or Alumni of John I Burton please shut up. You are acting beyond ridiculous with all this jabber jawing.
Thanks in advance
All of Norton
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Thnx UTVols2, been dying to say that.
You're just mad cause the voices don't talk to you.
I came on here to clear things up, then everybody starts ghanging up on me and when I defend myself, I get blamed for starting stuff
Trust me you went beyond defending yourself and are now making all of Norton look like a bunch of idiots. Just please move on too something else. Thanks for clarifying but give it a rest, PLEASE.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Well I dont see how I did, Im sorry...I was just trying to defend myself
Okay, as a family member of a Burton football player and a Burton alum: Thank you for coming on here and telling your side of the story, it was appreciated. Now...grown ups on here will say things to get you going and keep you going, hoping you will stick your foot in your mouth. You said your piece and gave everyone your side of the story, please stop trying to defend your actions, we all understand that it was exciting, it was also 1 1/2 weeks ago. Please, please, please let them talk, if you do not respond they will only be talking to themselves and they will stop. Someone else will do something stupid or something they are not proud of and we can all talk about that for a while. The more you post, the more they will say to you. It has to stop somewhere, please show the maturity of a young man and let it stop with you. We are begging you
You're just mad cause the voices don't talk to you.
Ok well Im sorry
Bookmarks